Aberdeen harbour engineer loading a truck

Transport and logistics - 5 things to consider

While the future EU/UK relationship is still being negotiated, there are actions you should be taking now to reduce risk to transport and logistics. These will ensure your goods get to market and you get the imports your business needs to operate.