What are the main changes to food and drink labelling after Brexit? 

With the EU transition period coming to an end on 1 January 2021, there are changes to the way food and drink businesses must package and label their products for export. 

If you’re a business and want advice on labelling, you can contact your local trading standards office. This guidance is for the rules in the FIC and FIR.

Other rules also apply to food labelling and composition and you can learn about how to label your food products by completing a free online food labelling e-training course.

Further guidance on labelling changes can be found on GOV.UK

Latest guidance on food and drink labelling changes from 1 January 2021

Food labelling: giving food information to consumers